Since the beginning, our desire has been to publish fun, upbeat charts that are flexible enough for your average church band can perform. We strive to make each piece accessible without making it boring.
With Barncharts Music, you can count on:
* Originality - We don't write charts in the same old tired ways. Hymns and choruses, done in fresh styles make a tasty entrée for your worship services. These charts don't sound boring, are fun to listen to and fun to play.
* Flexibility - we offer free transpositions for any horn part. That means we'll take an existing part and change it so that it can be played by another instrument. No saxes? No problem! French horns and flutes in your group? Piece of cake! We'll try to make it work for whatever instruments you have.
We offer charts in 5 different series:
1. Dixieland Praise Jam - 8 titles arranged for a dixieland band or sax quintet
2. Praise Jam, Volumes 1-5 - our most flexible series with 46 titles available. Each chart comes with parts for 4 saxes, 3 trumpets, 3 (or 4) trombones and rhythm section, including a written out piano part. These charts will also work with a group of 3 horns and rhythm, as well as any combination in between. With free transpositions, you could do these charts with any 3 melody instruments and rhythm.
3. Solo Praise Jam - 14 titles written for a melody instrument and rhythm section. Each chart comes with transpositions for C Treble clef High (flute), C Treble clef Low (oboe, violin), Bb (trumpet, clarinet, tenor sax, soprano sax), Eb (alto sax), and C Bass clef (trombone, cello) and a written out piano part. & titles also come with accompaniment tracks.
4. Full Orchestra - this series contains 8 titles. Each chart comes with the standard church orchestra parts, including transpositions for alto sax, tenor sax, bari sax, bass clarinet and string reduction.
5. 5 Winds Plus - our newest series is written in a more classical style for woodwind quintet (Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Horn & Bass Clarinet), but also comes with an optional piano part, plus multiple substitute parts.
We encourage you to check out our charts by using the links in the menu bar.